- to extend to the students of Osceola and Orange Counties a Christ-Centered, quality education
- to employ faculty and staff who are called to Life Christian Academy and have commitment to fulfill this vision
- to provide a safe learning environment for all students
- to provide a Christian School which will meet the academic needs of college bound students
- to use a curriculum that is Christ-Centered and academically sound
LCA DISCIPLINE PHILOSOPHY:
To assure the ability of each student to receive a quality education which brings glory to God, and to maintain the dignity and individual rights of each student, parent, teacher, and school staff member. The code of conduct works to achieve the vision of meeting the needs of their students by:
1. Providing a safe environment.
2. Providing an environment conducive to learning and promoting academic excellence.
3. Fostering character development.